- 1 (15.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- 2 (8.5 oz each) Jiffy corn muffin mixes
- Ingredients called for on the back of the cake mix (eggs, oil, water)
- ingredients called for on the back of the corn muffin mixes (eggs, milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13″ baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, dump in all three boxes of dry mixes (the 1 cake mix and the 2 corn muffin mixes). Add in the ingredients called for on the back of the cake mix box (usually 3 eggs, water, and oil). Now add in the ingredients called for on the back of each corn muffin mix (usually 1/2 cup milk and 1 egg per box).
- Mix all the ingredients together until completely combined (but try not to over-mix). Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 28-33 minutes or until a toothpick stuck into the center of the cake mix comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter and honey.