Links and resources mentioned in today’s show:
Check out Lou’s double fat cap brisket
A recipe from Lou Castro
TXQ Texas Peach Glaze for Chicken or Pork
- 1 stick butter
- Fresh Jalapenos, serranos or chile piquin to taste (remove seeds for a milder glaze)
- ¼ chopped sweet onion
- 6-10 tablespoons Peach preserves
- TXQ 956 all Purpose Rub and TXQ
- Season pork or chicken with TXQ 956 to taste let rest for 30 minutes
- Heat butter in a skillet and sauté onions and peppers until onions are translucent
- On medium/high heat add TXQ 214 to taste
- Add preserves and sauté until thick and bubbly
- Grill/pan fry/roast meat until just about done
- Brush glaze on and return to heat for a couple minutes to create a sticky, buttery peachy yummy delicious glazed piece of meat!!
Open a cold beverage of your choice, call some friends and family and enjoy!!
Thanks for listening
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media button you see at the bottom of the post.
Also please leave an honest review Learning Backyard BBQ on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head over to www.learnbbq.com and click into the AskMike section and leave me a voicemail message. I will get right back to you as soon as I can.
And finally, don’t forget to click below and subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Until next time!
TXQ RUBS are amazing!!!! Lou cones is an amazing cook!! Everyone should catch his Sunday Facebook live series.